Sunday, September 29, 2013

We met in May, I said yes in September.

For four years I had heard about you.
For four years I had told my Momma-roo I wasn't interested.

Our second outing together.  The one where you sliced your foot "real good", and we played, would you rather, for at least 4 miles.

Then that Friday before Memorial weekend I arrived home after a full day of flying to find she had volunteered me to help out at your camp.  Little did I know how grateful I would soon be for her meddling.


Even though I told you I wouldn't be your girlfriend, and later said you could not hold my hand, and even though you wouldn't hear a peep from me after every single visit we had, you still waited for me.  Although in all honesty I didn't keep you waiting long.  Or rather God didn't keep us waiting long.  I said no and kept silent because I really liked you, but wanted to make sure I heard God through my emotions.


On September 29th He said you could put that ring on my finger.  We are after all a match made in heaven.

I can never say it enough, TFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment